Videos

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Elemm Spoils Me... Again


Australian Merino Rovings
Originally uploaded by elemmaciltur
My birthday month (phew, I didn't think it would ever end!!) was perfectly bookmarked with a most AMAZING shipment of fiber love from Deutschland. Yes, the famous blogger Elemmaciltur aka Victor sent me this dreamy roving above and another equally gorgeous roving as well.

i can't describe how lovely these two specimens are (more than I have), but you'll have to take my word that they are truly spectacular. So spectacular, I see some more swaps with Victor in my future. Mostly, because my German is non-existent, but also because Victor is such a doll.

As sad as it is to have my birthday month, come to an end, I have to say that I have had a most wonderful celebration. Thanks to all the lovely souls who sent me wishes, gave me presents and stuffed me with nibbles and champagne. I love you all!

7 comments:

  1. You deserved all that spoling and more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is lovely roving and of course you deserve to be spoiled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, you totally deserve the spoiling. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - very pretty and nice bit of Wollmesie lying beside the huge gorgeous ball of roving...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, great package for a great person! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'M SO JEALOUS!!!
    i wanna see the roving all spun up...DROOL...
    :o)ek.

    ReplyDelete