Videos

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Yknit Episode 2 is Up


Yknit Episode 2 is Up
Originally uploaded by mikewade
We just posted our second episode of the Yknit podcast. Our guest is Sabrina Gschwandtner who came to Berkeley for a book signing with KnitKnit, a new book profiling artists who use knitting in their respective media.

Please visit the blog and leave us a comment. You can also enter a contest to receive a free copy of KnitKnit, Issue 7 (the cool indie 'zine, not the gorgeous hard cover book). Tell us what you think about the art versus craft debate.

Stephen and I are going to be at Stitches West 2008 this weekend (2/21-2/24). We're conducting interviews, working and, of course, shopping. Well, I am. Stephen claims to be on a yarn diet. Wuss. If you see us there, please come up and say hello. I'll be working at the Article Pract booth and buying everything at the Blue Moon Fiber Arts booth.

4 comments:

  1. Your podcast is kicking ass--what a major coup to have two fabulous interviewees! I can't wait for this week-from-hell to end so I can listen to them both finally...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait and will you be there Sunday? I'll have to hunt for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to tell you I LOVE your podcast... you're on my list of auto downloads - love the interviews, the content, the jokes and the chemistry between you two is awesome! Keep it up (please)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Heather, Sonya and Kyle. It really means a lot to have such wonderful and positive feedback!

    ReplyDelete